Enteral Feeding Supplies
High-quality intermittent catheters designed for quick and easy self-catheterization.
Indicated for intermittent catheterization of the urethra for those individuals who are unable to promote a natural urine flow or for those individuals who have a significant volume of residual urine following a natural bladder-voiding episode.
Straight design for patients who have chronic bladder problems and
able to perform the catheterization themselves.
Individually packaged for single, sterile use.
Various brands and sizes available.
Ostomy Wafer Barrier
Coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security.
Oral Nutritional Supplement
- Oral Supplement is clinically proven nutrition to help kids grow and
is a nutritious supplement for kids falling behind on growth.
- Used for adults and children.
- May be used as the sole source of nutrition or as a supplement in
- Formulated for oral feeding; may also be tube fed.
- A good source of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Prescription or authorization may be required for oral nutrition supplement.
A lightweight, flexible, one-piece system, combines the skin barrier and the pouch into one simple, easy-to-manage system.
Clear, drainable, and standard wear.
Pouch allows for draining.
Gastrostomy Feeding Tube
Features medical grade silicone construction, low-profile design, tapered distal tip, silicone internal retention balloon, distal tip recessed at 5mL, proximal anti-reflux valve, SECUR-LOK® extension set connector mechanism, and radiopaque stripe.